PT. GLENN NUSA MARINE INDONESIA
We are seeking for a dynamic team player to join us as:
Operations Executive – Indonesia
- Responsible for Pre-arrival, arrival and post-arrival coordination of ship visits, fleet support and liaison with customers.
- Ensure fleet support processing and interface with departments and suppliers during and after business hours.
- Act as inter-company liaison with customers.
- Follow all applicable authority and business regulations, policies and procedures.
- Assist to source suppliers and sub-contractors and negotiate for best deals. Manage quality of products and services provided.
- Process provisions and purchasing; following proper pricing guidelines.
- Ensure invoice preparation and fulfillment for each assignment.
- Ensure completion of all required documentations as reflected in Standard Operating Handbook, including inventory of operations equipment.
- Provide administrative support to Operations Team and maintenance update to Country Manager.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as deemed necessary.
- Diploma in Logistics or Operations Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience, in shipping, port operations or marine environment.
- Knowledge of military and commercial logistics/ purchasing terminology and requirements will be added advantages.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Pro-active, mature, meticulous and able to multi-task and work independently.
- Focused and able to work under pressure.
- Pleasant, neat and has good social etiquette.
- Able to work under pressure, on long hours, weekends and public holidays when required
- Willing to travel within and outside of the country.
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice preferred.
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Interested applicants, please submit your comprehensive resume with current photo,
expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org,
indicating “Operations Executive Indonesia” as the subject line.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.